Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's a Hot Time in the old town today!

Well, we moved to Arizona from Minnesota to get away from the cold. And we did. It has been warm enough here to run the AC every day for a couple of weeks. But at least I'm not fighting ticks and mosquitoes!

We have been re-doing my sewing studio, and I am very excited to have enough shelving to actually store things! It makes me feel more creative than I have felt since we moved here a little over a year ago. I don't like working when I have to dig for what I need!

A heads-up: I am in the middle of writing 3 pattern books for knit dishcloths. I will be selling them primarily as E-pattern (you download the pdf from your computer and print out each pattern as you work on it), but will print up books for those that want it. The advantage to the E-patterns is that it costs so much less, and you get it immediately. My husband sells his book on making ventriloquist figures that way, and people have been thrilled. Especially people in other countries where the shipping from the US costs more than the book!

Keep posted, and I will let you know when these are released!

Happy fiber fingering!!

Cathy B

No comments: