Monday, October 31, 2011

What a nice Sunday!

I got the napkins and dishcloths and potholders done for my friends' anniversary. They loved them! I never got around to getting pictures taken, though. I will try to take my camera with next time we go to their house.

The dinner turned out wonderfully! We all over ate, it tasted so good. Hubby even like the cake, and he is not a sweets eater! A great time was had by all.

I have changed my mind about the backing for the Purple Quilt commission I am doing. I found backing I like even better, and it is (supposedly!) on its way from the online store. I will let you know what I think when it gets here.

I just had a massage, and am kinda floppy. I don't think I can trust myself with a rotary cutter, but I can iron a little before taking a nap.

Happy Monday!

Cathy B

No comments: