Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Be Careful!


Hubby and I were at a seminar Saturday. I took my usual pain meds (arthritis and fibro), and a decongestant to ward off reactions to perfumey people. An hour into the program I took a mild muscle relaxer for pain. (The seats were VERY uncomfortable).

Wow! I fell asleep, and when I got up to go to the bathroom I fell down! (Thankfully into the chair.) A friend got a wheelchair for me (still had to pee!), and wheeled me there and back. The doctor at the first aid station checked me and said it wasn't dangerous, but NOT to do it again. I missed almost the entire program, and was not 100% recovered until Tuesday!

Scared my hubby, scared me.

Be careful about combining meds!

I don't remember where I got the pic above. Dover clipart, maybe?

Cathy B

No comments: