Saturday, September 7, 2013

Water, water everywhere...

Yesterday was Plumbing Day for us. The toilet in the master bath wouldn't stop running, so hubby replaced the tank innards. We have a system. I go get the stuff, he works with the wrenches and pipes.

We also had to replace the hose bib and water shutoffs in the back yard. That was more of a project. Same system. I go get the stuff, he works with the wrenches and stuff. Well, I handed him stuff as he needed it for this project.

The water bill should go down a LOT now!

It feels good to get things done around the house. Stay tuned for the next project: fixing the clothes dryer. I found a diagnostic tutorial, and got a new multi-meter. Hope it is something easy. I've been drying clothes by hanging them for the last 2 weeks. I don't like line-dried towels or undies. Too much info? hee hee!

Take care!

Cathy B

No comments: