Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The long, hot summer of the soul......

The post title doesn't really mean anything, but it sounds good, doesn't it? hee hee!

Today was supposed to be really fruitful, getting lots done. Yeah, right!

The day started with me at wally world, picking up just a few items. Debit card didn't work. Called the company and they said they couldn't even talk to me. The account was in my husband's name, and I evidently did not exist.

Drove home. Hubby had to come in from the workshop. He spent the entire morning trying to get it all worked out. Now I exist, and went back into town to buy the few items and pay bills.

Came home in an un-airconditioned car. In southern Arizona.  Hot!!! Maybe that's where the post title comes in?

Gripe, gripe, gripe. My hubby is so loving he did MY work in the shop, as well as his own. Told me to watch home improvement shows on Amazon Prime and relax.

Gotta love him!!

I am knitting washcloths and kickin' back. Tomorrow will be my really fruitful day.

Cathy B

No comments: