Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More Destash

I have culled some more books on sewing and quilting. If you are interested, they are:
A Quilter's Companion by Dolores A. Hinson. Softcover, 282 pages. Some wear, my name on a bookplate on title page. All pages firmly in place. $6.00
Quilt in a Day Pioneer Sampler. Softcover, 88 pages. Good condition, cover has mark where price tag was taken off. $6.00
Picture Quilts by Joan Masters. Hardcover, 122 pages. Good condition, dust jacket has a few small tears. $9.00
I am trying to organize everything. Whew, what a job! Organizer Peter Walsh says that you can't have more stuff than you have room for. You can't put 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound bag! I have WAY more stuff than I have room for. A lot of it is my fibery stuff. I want to make a bunch of stuff for gifts, and I want to finish decorating our new house (moved in April). After that, I need to access what is reasonable to keep.
For every item that comes in, at least one other like item needs to leave. Yesterday I bought the Audrey Hepburn dvd of Sabrina (love it!!), so 4 vhs tapes are leaving. That's a start!
Take care!


Cathy B

No comments: