Saturday, November 5, 2011

Finally some pictures!



I just took pictures of a couple of projects. They are taken with my phone camera, and are not very great.

First is the Indian Star block I am using for the 100 HSTs I got in the Pickle Road yahoo group swap. I only had one of the fabrics that were in the swap blocks. Amazing, huh? I made tons more of the HSTs, so I have enough for a small quilt. In the pic you can also see the lime green I am using for the sashing.

I also have posted a photo showing the fabrics I am using for the purple commission quilt I am working on. These are pieces for the pieced border. I will try to post a pic of the actual quilt top tomorrow when I can put it on my bed and use the good camera.



Have a quilty night!

Cathy B

2 comments:

Nann said...

Get 100 and make dozens more? That sounds just like what would happen to me! I've often made Indian Star blocks for group quilts, but oddly enough I have never made one in a completely scrappy colorway. Thanks for the inspiration -- and I look forward to seeing your project as it progresses.

Vic in NH said...

Cathy, the blocks look great, good job!